Sunday, April 15, 2012

White Chip cookies w/ marshmallow bits & toffee



Got this recipe idea off PickyPalate. 1st off, gotta say, i LOVE her site. She has so many creative mix in combos but I mostly like her site because It seems as though she likes her cookies same way I like mine. Thick, doughyish, , dense, and soft. Jenny almost always uses the same cookie base* that I use: 1/2 cup Crisco, 1 egg, 1.5 cups flour, etc... For me, when it comes to cookies, texture is huge. I don't like flat crispy cookies and I don't like fluff non dense cotteny cookies. They need to be dense doughy thick and soft. Way to get that. More flour, more butter, lower bake time.

Here is the link to Jenny's recipe. I left out the brown chocolate chunks. I'm having trouble* liking brown chocolate last couple years. not sure why. Anyway, MINE turned out delicious. BTW: you get the mini marshmallow bits at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment