Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies

Just a Quick Update on the Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies: So I had made quite a Lot of these cookies and had about a dozen left over so I brought them into my work (Chilis Bar and Grill) and they were gone in like umm... 1 minute. I put them on the counter back on the Expo line and BAM, gone! Everyone LOVED them. They Had no idea that they were "Bisquick" cookies until I told I them, of course. I love Bisquick so I was proud to say that they were Bisquick cookies (: Makes me like em even MORE! Click HERE for Recipe.
bisquick cookies
 Update number 2: So I had made these again this morning because everyone at my work was begging! and i refrigerated the dough for about an hour before baking them and this time they turned out more puffy. I was stoked because this is how I initially wanted them to be. And they tasted marvelous (same taste as 1st time) Everyone at my work, once again, devoured them within seconds! Bisquick is making me so popular LOL!! J/K, I'm not that desperate. Click HERE for Recipe

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how delicious these cookies look! I can see why they were devoured :)

    SO nice stopping by to visit with you!
    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete