Monday, May 14, 2012

Homemade Pasta

This post looks kind of ghetto. Sorry. Homemade noodles (without a pasta maker) don't turn out very pretty looking. But, the taste totally makes up for it. I absolutely Love homemade pasta/noodles. The taste and the texture, totally my thing. This is my favorite recipe. Its easy and works perfect every time.

Homemade Pasta
1 Large egg
1/2 cup flour

Mix egg and flour. Roll out thin on lightly floured surface. Cut into strips Using a pizza cutter. Boil in broth or salted water for 4-7 min.
I got this recipe from Thepioneerwoman.com. Click HERE for a direct link to her recipe. Her instructions are way more elaborate and more clear. So I would advise taking a visit to her site prior to trying out this recipe. Also her pictures are way better than mine(:

No comments:

Post a Comment