Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cookies

My Very Most favorite Recipe Site EVER is picky-palate.com. All of the recipes are kid/adult friendly, and the way she bakes everything is the same way i'd want my stuff to turn out. Ive always been wanting to make her Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cookies. They have those little chocolate chip Cookie Dough Bites in them, which I absolutelty love and I also love cookie dough, so I was pretty positive I'd like these cookies. I changed the recipe just a tad. I used Crisco instead of butter and more cookie dough bites and omitted the chocolate chips but still basically the same recipe. The way I did it is written below! (Click HERE for the original recipe).

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cookies
1 cup butter flavored Crisco
¾ Cup brown sugar
¾ Cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
¾ teaspoon salt
2 ¾ Cup flour
3 6 oz boxes Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

1. Preheat oven to 350 or 375 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer, cream the Crisco and sugars until well combined. Beat in eggs, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well mixed. Gradually add flour along with the cookie dough bites until well combined.
2. With a cookie scoop, scoop onto baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until cooked to your liking. I usually take mine out right at 9 minutes for a softer cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment