Thursday, September 29, 2011

Smart Cookie Company

smartcookie
Smartcookie is a cookie store where you can make customized cookie-ice cream-sandwiches or you can just order cookies, or you can use it to place cookie orders for missionaries. My mom goes to American Fork about once a week to pick up clothes from the dry cleaners so she decided to check out this AF Smartcookie store once and for all. I don't know what the selection was like since I wasn't there and I've never been, but She bought me 2 really pretty sugar cookies. I was skeptical about trying them since I hadn't heard much about "smartcookie" The 1st one I tried, the yellow one, was not that great. It was a lemony sugar cookie and I don't like lemon. The 2nd cookie, the flower cookie, was a normal sugar cookie, not lemony. It, however was really good. In fact I might have even liked it more than the sugar cookies from Provo Bakery. It was really doughy and I love doughy cookies. It was as doughy, if not maybe even more doughy than how I make my cookies. And the frosting, I believe, was a fantastic tasting cream cheese frosting. So a doughy professional bakery style cookie with super good frosting. What could be better than that? SmartCookie= A+ except for the gross lemon cookies (:

No comments:

Post a Comment