Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hootenany Pancakes


Hootenany Pancakes
1/2 cup butter (one full stick)
6 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/2 t salt
Preheat oven to 425. Place stick of butter in 9x13" glass casserole dish. Melt butter in preheating oven. Remove just as soon as melted. While butter is melting, in blender, blend together eggs, milk, flour, and salt. Pour batter into the 9x13 dish over the melted butter. Bake 20 minutes. Cut into squares and serve w/ jam, syrup, powdered sugar, and/or sweetened whipped cream!

2 comments:

  1. lol what a funny name! i've gotta try these just for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theyre also known as "German Pancakes" which in my opinion is a much better name. anyway They look better in real life than they do on my blog. i use my phone to take my picts and my phone camera sux, obviously!!

    ReplyDelete