Sunday, November 22, 2009

Reese's Chocolate Chip Cookies


I'm so sorry. But once again I made chocolate chip cookies. However these are a little different and fortunately really really good, OF COURSE. These are basically the same recipe as my post of toll house cookies, except I added Reese's chips, changed the sugar ratio, and used just baking powder no baking soda and cut the recipe in half. Actually that's quite a bit different. Anyway, Ill write it exactly how I made it below. These are super thick, chewy, and delicious. I model all of my chocolate chip cookies off of the Levain Recipe because that is my very favorite recipe.

Reese's Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup Butter Flavored Crisco
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon Vanilla
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup mini Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup mini Reese's Pieces

Beat Crisco and sugars till creamy. Add egg, vanilla, baking powder, and salt. Beat till well combined. Gradually beat in the flour and then the chocolate chips and Reese's. Drop by large tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 350.



2 comments: