Friday, September 16, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls





Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls are so good, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that. I ran across a blog the other day that claims to have a recipe for cinnamon rolls that are better than Pillsbury so I'm gonna have to make them some time. Problem is, No one in my family has ever been good at bread baking so we always only buy store bought bread stuff, but I'm totally OK with it because I like Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls much better than any Homemade cinnamon roll Ive ever tried. And when it comes to homemade bread recipes, The only Homemade "Rolls" Ive ever absolutely died over are my moms friend Helen's rolls that she always made at thanksgiving. Ill share the recipe if I'm ever able to get ahold of it. But Until then, Pillsbury Great Harvest and Rhodes will have to work(:

No comments:

Post a Comment