Friday, September 16, 2011

Flour Girls and Dough Boys




My mom brought home a sugar cookie from Flour Girls and Dough Boys Bakery. She knows I'm on a sugar cookie craze and even though we decided Provo Bakery has the best and always will, she still thought we should at least try other ones. This cookie was really big and puffy. The cookie itself was good but kind of dry. And I'm Not sure if its because it was maybe dried out or if maybe its just not the best recipe. However, The icing was incredible. I wanted to eat it all off with a spoon. I think it was a 7 minute frosting recipe. That's what it tasted like anyway; tasted granulated sugar based, not powdered sugar. And the icing shimmered, like it had some sort of baking glitter in it. My goal now is to buy some baking glitter and find a good 7min frosting recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment